Make your own personalized pizza in minutes with this easy tortilla pizza recipe! Easily customized and doubled or tripled you can make homemade pizza for the whole family without any of the fuss.
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 1 large flour tortilla (regular or whole wheat)
- 1/4 cup sauce (see options above)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or preferred cheese)
- toppings: as desired (options above)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place your large tortilla on a baking sheet and top with sauce, spreading it around evenly. Leave a small perimeter around the tortilla to act as the crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese and desired toppings.
- Place in oven to bake for 8-12 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is bubbling. Keep an eye on your pizza to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Let pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Keywords: tortilla pizza, tortilla pizzas