Turmeric Latte [Golden Milk Latte]
Looking to jumpstart your day with a delicious alternative to coffee? This turmeric latte recipe is made with traditional and wholesome ingredients including rich spices. It is cozy, creamy and ready in less than 5 minutes.
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: Indian
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk (I use almond)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground ginger
- 1–2 tsp maple syrup (or honey)
- In a small saucepan add your milk, turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon and ground ginger and bring to a boil.
- Whisking everything together, lower heat to a simmer at cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir maple syrup (or other sweetener) into small pot.
- Pour mixture into a mug and enjoy! (see notes above for frothing milk if desired).
Keywords: turmeric latte, golden milk, golden milk latte, turmeric milk