- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Layout almonds on pan and roast for 10 mins or until lightly toasted. Watch carefully to ensure they do not burn.
- Add coconut to food processor and begin processing and breaking down for 2-3 mins.
- Add almonds and continue process until nuts have fully broken down and combined with coconut.
- Stir in vanilla, sea salt and cinnamon and continue processor until smooth and creamy. This can take up to 5-10 mins. Be sure to wipe down sides to ensure even consistency.*
- Allow to cool and add to a mason jar or sealed container. Will keep for up to 2 weeks or store in fridge for longer. Will harden slightly in fridge.
*How long this takes will depend on your almonds. Be patient. Some almonds take longer to release their oil so keep going even if you don’t think it’s working.