For the Crumb Layer:
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until broken down into crumbs. Should take under a minute but slightly longer depending on your food processor.
For the Coconut Cream:
- Using a spoon, scoop out cream from cans and place in a large bowl. Using a hand-mixer, mix the coconut cream, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a whipped consistency. If hand-mixer is unavailable, using a spoon to mix the coconut cream, maple syrup and vanilla and then whisk to desired consistency.
For the Parfaits:
- Divide crumbs evenly amongst mason jars.
- Top with coconut cream.
- Sprinkle with strawberries and blueberries.
- Serve immediately or place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
*To get coconut cream, place two cans of FULL FAT coconut milk in the fridge to sit overnight. Do not shake the cans before placing in fridge. Cream will be thick layer at the top of the can. Discard the liquid.