- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Roll dough into 12 balls and flatten lightly with the palm of your hand.
- Using a fork, score cookies in opposite directions while flatten slightly more.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let sit on baking sheet for at least 10 minutes before removing and either serving or storing.
*I love freezing these and eating them cold out of the freezer, but I’m weird like that!