Quinoa Salad with Watermelon and Feta
A refreshing and light summer recipe for Quinoa Salad with Watermelon and Feta that can be enjoyed as an easy side or a hearty main dish all season long. It’s full of flavor from fresh mint, sweet watermelon and tangy feta cheese.
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 cup uncooked white quinoa
- 4 cups watermelon, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint (packed), chopped
- 1/2 cup organic feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, or more to taste
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions. Once cooked, remove from pot, fluff and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl combine quinoa, watermelon, mint, and feta cheese. Stir to combine.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Top with chopped almonds, if using.
- Enjoy as a main or side dish.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: quinoa salad, salad quinoa feta, quinoa feta salad