I love every single podcast episode I’ve recorded, but there are certain ones that I never want to come to an end. Today’s conversation with Dr. Will Cole was one of them.
I invited Dr. Cole on to chat all things functional medicine, but what I got was so much more. We jumped into topics like hormone health, adrenal fatigue, our microbiome and the importance of FAT, among many other things. It was an enlightening and inspiring conversation, that unfortunately only lasted one hour. I wish we could have chatted all day!
Dr. Cole is an influential functional medicine doctor who has worked with many large publications so I’m thrilled he made the time to come onto the show.
Here are some things we discussed:
- Dr. Cole’s journey and how he decided to focus on functional medicine
- What is functional medicine and how does it differ from mainstream western medicine?
- Hormone health and how to treat it from a functional medicine perspective
- Adrenal fatigue and what it really means
- Food and lifestyle tips for someone struggling with adrenal fatigue
- Brain health and the effects it has on your hormones and beyond
- Inflammation in the brain and markers of inflammation
- Tips for naturally treating your body during cold and flu season
What questions do you have for Dr. Cole? Have you ever seen a functional medicine doctor?
WANT PODCAST EPISODES RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX? Join the THM Community!
Join 5000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive info about podcast episodes, where to download episodes and healthy living tips.