- In a large bowl combine rolled oats, pecans, raisins, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Add in apple, honey and coconut oil and give it a good stir.
- Add in egg white and stir. Should form granola clusters.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add granola and flatten with a spatula to form one large layer of granola.
- Cook for 3 minutes before flipping, flattening with the spatula again and cooking for another 3 minutes. Watch carefully so it doesn’t burn (lower heat if you sense it is burning).
- Lower heat to medium and continue cooking for 4-5 minutes or until granola has crisped up. Break up clusters as needed.
- Serve with almond milk or yogurt and fruit.
- Store in an airtight container for several days (not that it’s ever lasted that long…)
*I’ve also replaced the apple with pumpkin (about a 1/4 cup) and the cinnamon with my DIY pumpkin spice for a pumpkin version!