Baked Chili Shakshuka
Ever wondered what to do with that leftover chili? This warm and hearty Baked Chili Shakshuka is the perfect use! Plus it makes a delicious breakfast!
- Author: Davida Lederle
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add chili to a 10 inch cast-iron skillet and heat up on stove top until warm.
- Make 4 holes in chili and crack an directly into each hole.
- Top with cheese if using.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until whites are no longer translucent. Cook for longer for more well-done eggs.
- Top with parsley and serve.
Keywords: chili shakshuka, shakshuka