Citrus Burst Kombucha Sangria
- 1 bottle dry white wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc)
- 2 14 ounce bottles of kombucha (I used my homemade grapefruit version but any store-bought kind will do)
- 1/4 cup pure rum
- 1/4 cup of raw honey (more or less depending on how sweet you want it)
- 2 lemons, sliced/halved
- 2 oranges, sliced/peeled/quartered
- 1 grapefruit, sliced/peeled/quartered
- Combine all in a large jug or pitcher. Optional to store in fridge depending on temperature preference.
- Allow to sit for at least 4 hours before serving.