If I had a nickel for every fearful thought I experienced in a day I would RICH. In fact I’d probably be a billionaire. Fear…it’s what our mind feeds on – or so we think. Though far more difficult, our minds can feed off love, but this means facing our fear and moving forward anyway. Today on the show I’m chatting with Koya Webb, a holistic health coach and yoga instructor all about facing your fears and how to turn obstacles into seeds of growth.
On today’s episode we chat about:
- Koya’s journey and what led her to teach yoga
- Radical self love and starting “Get Loved Up”
- Increasing diversity in the yoga space and starting her own teacher program
- Identifying fear and when the stories you tell yourself aren’t true
- How to find the courage to tackle your fears even when they paralyze you
- What teaching yoga has taught her about life
- …and so much more!
This episode is brought to you by Imperfect Foods. I order my my Imperfect Foods box weekly to get fresh, organic produce to my doorstep at 30% less than the normal cost. Ugly doesn’t mean it isn’t delicious! Try out your first Imperfect Foods box for 50% off by using the code HEALTHYMAVEN at checkout. P.S. They’ve officially launched in NYC!
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 20,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!