This episode feels incredibly full circle for me. I remember following Gina Harney’s blog all the way back in 2009 while a junior in college. In some ways this feels like the hay day of blogging. I would wake up, grab my coffee and check-in with my healthy living blogs each morning on my google blog reader. The Fitnessista was at the top of this list. 10 years later, Gina is on That’s So Maven to chat all about her blogging journey and how the landscape has changed since she first started.
On today’s episode we also discuss:
- Gina’s journey and why she started The Fitnessista
- How the landscape of blogging has changed as well as her perspective on health and wellness
- The future of blogging and how social media changed the game
- Diastasis Recti and her best tips for postpartum fitness and recovery
- Why she got breast implants and eventually why she got them removed
- Breast plant illness and how to know if you are being affected by it
- …and so much more!
This episode is brought to you by Imperfect Foods. I order my my Imperfect Foods box weekly to get fresh, organic produce to my doorstep at 30% less than the normal cost. Ugly doesn’t mean it isn’t delicious! Try out your first Imperfect Foods box for 50% off by using the code HEALTHYMAVEN at checkout. P.S. They’ve officially launched in NYC!
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 10,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!