Without question, sustainability is an important and pressing dialogue we all need to be discussing. It’s part of the reason you have been seeing more posts about sustainability on THM and in my personal life I’ve found myself gravitating towards resources that are discussing it. One of the most relatable and empowering of these resources is The Good Trade, a website founded by AmyAnn Cadwell, a leading voice in the sustainability movement, an entrepreneur and social impact angel investor. She wears many hats, but educating the world on how to make more sustainable choices is the primary of them.
- AmyAnn’s background and getting a degree in social entrepreneurship
- Why she launched The Good Trade in 2014 and what inspired her decision
- “The True Cost” and how fast fashion became so popular
- How to shop more sustainably and her favorite sustainable clothing brands
- How to prioritize decision making when it comes to sustainability
- Everyday changes we can all implement to live more sustainably
- Making sustainability conversations accessible and less scary
- …and so much more!
This episode is brought to you by Imperfect Foods. I order my my Imperfect Foods box weekly to get fresh, organic produce to my doorstep at 30% less than the normal cost. Ugly doesn’t mean it isn’t delicious! Try out your first Imperfect Foods box for 50% off by using the code HEALTHYMAVEN at checkout. P.S. They’ve officially launched in NYC!
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 10,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!