I don’t know about you, but I’ve always had an infatuation with the moon. When full moons appear in the sky I have a deep pull to gaze at them and have always had so many questions about how the moon cycle impacts our human experience. Cue to discovering Ezzie Spencer and her incredible work with Lunar Abundance. It was like finding the holy grail of all things moon knowledge. Suddenly I could have all my questions answered!
What I’ve also discovered is that I’m not alone in this curiosity around the moon. So many of you have reached out that you feel intense sensations around different times of the moon cycle. And I’m not just talking lady cycles – Did you know there are more visits to the ER during full moons than any other time of the month?! That is precisely why I wanted to bring Ezzie onto the show to share some of her lunar knowledge with all of you and hopefully answer some of your burning questions.
Here are a few other things we covered in today’s episode:
- Ezzie’s journey and how she discovered moon cycles and launched Lunar Abundance
- The moon in history and how its been used in different ways
- The difference between the yin and the yang phases of the moon
- Each of the 8 phases of the moon and how to use them to manifest different intentions
- What is an intention setting practice and how to sync it to the moon
- Why Ezzie recommends setting only one intention per moon cycle
- Using the moon as a guide for your menstrual cycle
- Planning a new moon or full moon ceremony
- Using the elements like water and fire during your ceremonies
- The one health habit she can’t live without
What questions do you have for Ezzie? Don’t forget to get your copy of Lunar Abundance HERE
WANT PODCAST EPISODES RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX? Join the THM Community!
Join 8000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive info about podcast episodes, where to download episodes and healthy living tips.