The Healthy Maven is a blog dedicated to healthy recipes, fitness adventures and new ways to live a balanced and active lifestyle.
I love working with companies that are in line with my philosophies on food and wellness. Below are a few of the ways in which I think we can partner.
Interested in promoting your health or wellness brand on The Healthy Maven? Davida loves working with brands to help them achieve their goals and expand their audience. Sponsorships are available on a short-term and long-term basis through sponsored recipe or lifestyle posts.
Interested in freelance recipe development for your food brand? Davida is available to brainstorm, develop and test recipes incorporating your products. Note: products must have a health and wellness focus.
Interested in freelance food styling and photography for your food brand? Davida is available to cook, style and photograph recipes incorporating your products. Note: products must have a health and wellness focus.
Are you hosting a conference or event that you’d like Davida to speak at? Davida is open to sharing her experiences with health, blogging and business at your next reception.
Are you looking to grow your digital presence and tap into a podcast audience? Davida would love to collaborate with you on her podcast, That’s So Maven.
Are you a brand looking to grow your blogger outreach or establish an influencer program? Davida is available for blog-brand consulting and social media strategy for your health and wellness brand.
Note* At this time Davida is unavailable for the following work: sidebar advertising, guest posts, paid backlinks
For a list of previous work and current ambassadorships, please fill out the contact form below and Davida will provide you with her up-to-date media kit and any additional information.
Global Morning News | The Dr. Oz Show | E! News
- 19 Mouthwatering Ways to Eat Brussels Sprouts, Buzzfeed, June 2016
- Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Recipes, Fitness Magazine, May 2016
- 28 Delicious Ideas for Bars and Bites, Buzzfeed, May 2016
- 17 Healthy No-Cook Dinners To Make on Weeknights, Buzzfeed, May 2016
- 25 Skinny Summer Snacks, Redbook Magazine, May 2016
- 18 Healthy Ways To Eat Peanut Butter All Day Long, Buzzfeed, May 2016
- Breakfast Bars Under 250 Calories That Will Make Your Morning, AOL.com, April 2016