dinner gluten-free vegan vegetarian

Mushroom Quinoa Casserole

November 14, 2013

Casseroles remind me of old people. I feel like I’m not allowed to cook one unless I’m over the age of 80, decked out in a floral apron circa 1950. For the most part I love eating casseroles (more on that later), but I just feel like a sham when I’m cooking one. I’ve always wanted to do a behind the scenes of what food bloggers actually look like when they’re cooking. But sadly I think you would all be immensely disappointed by mine. I generally look like a train wreck when I’m cooking and that’s exactly how I like it. And I don’t do aprons. I just pretend that getting flour all over yourself is part of  “the art”. Sacrifices people.

Mushroom and Quinoa Casserole // thehealthymaven.com #glutenfree #veganMy Mom makes a killer mushroom barley casserole. It’s normal for a kid to beg their Mom to make mushroom barley casserole for Friday night dinner right? But then I went to university and the casserole was officially killed for me. When I was picking my residence for university I opted for a single room with a shitty cafeteria versus a shared room in a converted hotel with a chef. I know, a momentary lapse of foodie judgment. The food was by far the worst I have ever tasted with a new level of awful reached on Fridays.

Mushroom and Quinoa Casserole // thehealthymaven.com #glutenfree #veganFridays were “casserole days” aka everything from the week that they didn’t want going to waste mixed together and baked. I genuinely had no idea a TVP, pea, cous cous and mac and cheese casserole could even be considered a meal . Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for strange combinations, but they have to taste good. Let’s just say I experienced what I like to call the freshmen “negative 15”. So I was a bit weary to start tapping into the world of casseroles once more. But this Mushroom Quinoa Casserole definitely redeemed them for me. Now who’s going to help me recover from my casserole PTSD?

Mushroom Quinoa Casserole

PREP TIME 25 mins
Cook Time 35 mins
Total Time 1 hr
Serves 6     adjust servings

• 1 cup uncooked quinoa
  • 2 cups of water
  • 2 tsp of olive oil
  • 1 medium yellow onion, diced
  • 1 lb (or 16 oz) mushrooms, sliced
  • 1 tsp tried thyme
  • 1 1/2 cups unsweetened plain almond milk
  • 3 T tapioca starch (any type of starch will work)
  • 3/4 tsp salt
  • pepper, to taste

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Place the quinoa in a fine-mesh strainer, and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
  3. Add quinoa and 2 cups of water to a pot and bring to a boil.
  4. Cover and turn heat down to the lowest setting. Cook for 15 mins.
  5. After 15 mins,remove pot from heat and let stand for 5 mins, covered.
  6. Remove the lid, fluff the quinoa gently with a fork and set aside.
  7. Add olive oil and onions to a large pot and cook over medium heat for 5 mins.
  8. Add chopped mushrooms to pot and cook for another 10 mins.
  9. Meanwhile, heat almond milk in microwave for 1 min (or on stove until warm but not hot). Stir in tapioca starch.
  10. Reduce heat to low and add almond milk-tapioca mixture to onions and mushrooms.
  11. Stir until mixture has thickened.
  12. Turn off heat and add quinoa to mixture. Stir until well combined.
  13. Add mixture to a casserole dish and cover. If you don't have a casserole dish, use a large oven safe dish and cover tightly with tinfoil.
  14. Bake for 35 mins.

Mushroom and Quinoa Casserole // thehealthymaven.com #glutenfree #vegan

Anyone else have weird thoughts about casseroles? What was the food like at your university/college?

Allison @ Life's a Bowl
    November 14, 2013 at 10:23 am

I’m a big fan of casseroles, especially in the colder winter months – they’re so comforting and hearty! One of my favorite casseroles is a squash casserole that my momma made a lot when I was younger… Cheesy, topped with breadcrumbs, yum 😀

Elise @ 9toFit.com
    November 14, 2013 at 10:55 am

Always looking for knew ways to use quinoa, I feel like even though I start eating it over a year ago I’m still a newbie with it

November 14, 2013 at 5:50 pm

It’s such an awesome grain (technically a seed!) and has yet to fail me in a dish!

Karen B
    November 14, 2013 at 11:31 am

I love casseroles! and Quinoa!
    College/University food is the worst! I’m lucky and at the elementary school I teach at, lunch is provided by a local family owned Italian restaurant and it’s amazing…we had parmesean risotto the other day and it was sooo good!
    Karen @karenlovestorun

November 14, 2013 at 5:49 pm

So lucky!!! We have the worst food at my office so I try to bring my own lunch most days.

taylorbee
    November 14, 2013 at 12:31 pm

haha, casseroles can definitely be awful, but they can also be awesome!! I actually love cooking and eating casseroles (not the cafeteria kind, though!), especially when it gets cold out. this one looks delicious, healthy, and nutritious… perfect 🙂

November 14, 2013 at 5:51 pm

So true, casseroles and soup are the best when it’s cold…preferably not cafeteria made though!

Chelsea @ chelseashealthykitchen.com
    November 14, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Haha casseroles always make me think of the 1950s/1960s too. But hey, if they’re good, I’m all for them! And this one definitely looks good. 😉

Oh geez that sucks about the food in your residence! The food at Western wasn’t bad. There was a decent sandwich, salad, fruit, and stir fry bar in my cafeteria, so I ate those most often. And then depending on the day there were customizable pasta, omelette, waffle, perogie etc bars. I had one bad experience there though when I got tilapia from the hot food counter… and I haven’t eaten tilapia since lol!

November 14, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Lucky you! Worst part about it was that they renovated BMH the year after I left. Do NOT miss that place or the mountain I trekked up to get there!

Lee Hersh
    November 14, 2013 at 1:56 pm

I hate mushrooms, but I love quinoa. And I love you.

Alex @ Kenzie Life
    November 14, 2013 at 1:59 pm

I don’t know if my comment published 🙁 My computer must not like me. Anyway, in case it didn’t, I just said that I also have worries about casseroles but I love them because they’re so comforting!

Mary Frances McNellis
    November 14, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Mushrooms are the best, especially roasted in oil and salt. Mmm, combined with quinoa? You’ve got my stomach rumbling. Casseroles are my favorite things in the fall and winter! They’re so cozy and comforting (and now easy and healthy!) Thanks for sharing!

Cailee Joy
    November 14, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Wow!! What a great way to use quinoa!! I usually put in onto a salad… it’s amazing how versatile it is… some people eat it for breakfast! 🙂

Ang @ Nutty for Life
    November 14, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Okay so I freaking love mushrooms. I think this would be delicious, and I will ignore the fact it’s a “casserole.” Let’s call it a bake. 🙂 I want to make this asap! What kind of starch should I use, I’m not exactly sure what you mean? Since I don’t have tapioca. Like flour?

November 14, 2013 at 2:51 pm

cornstarch will work. Flour should work as well. Let me know if you end up trying it!

Parita @ myinnershakti
    November 14, 2013 at 2:51 pm

My husband would love this. He’s a HUGE mushroom fan!

I lived in a dorm my freshman year of college but didn’t opt for the meal plan. I had a mini fridge in my room and used the community kitchen to make my meals. Looking back, it wasn’t the wisest choice, but I survived!

November 14, 2013 at 5:47 pm

I ended up cooking a lot of my own meals too. And by cooking I mean cereal 😉

November 14, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Well I love casseroles. But I already know I’m 80. Can’t wait to try this one 🙂

November 14, 2013 at 3:03 pm

Confession: I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a casserole… My mom never really cooked them while I was growing up (or maybe she did and I just didn’t know it??) and they’re not really a dish that pops into my mind when I think of what’s for dinner. Gotta admit that it does look pretty tasty, though… Can I come over for dinner? Or… like… now? 🙂

jessiebearwhatwillyou
    November 14, 2013 at 3:11 pm

I’m resisting the urge to yell “‘It’s a shortcut.’ ‘A shortcut to what?’ ‘MUSHROOMS!'” ….please tell me you’ve seen Lord of the Rings and I don’t sound (entirely) insane. Oh, and this of course looks delicious.

Nicole @ Quest for Balance
    November 14, 2013 at 3:26 pm

I luckily went to the University of Guelph which literally has the best university cafeteria system in Canada. My residence was next to Creelman Hall which was our caf. destination. It was packed full of these awesome different stations. Home-cooked meals (think prime rid, chicken, lasagnas) crepes, deli station that made fresh sandwiches, pasta station, quesadilla station, salad bar, dessert bar, Harvey’s and Swiss Chalet. I will admit I totally put on the freshman 15. Don’t be too jealous of my awesome caf. experience 😉

November 14, 2013 at 5:52 pm

I heard Guelph had an awesome caf! New Res had the best caf when I was at McGill but I was set on a single room so I went with Molson. That place felt like Prison. I was so happy to move out!

Danielle @ LabelsAreForTinCans
    November 14, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Hahaha what an unfortunate casserole experience! But hey – I hear you on wanting the single room!

November 14, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Glad you feel me! Not sure if I regret the decision because I probably would have killed my roommate but man the food was seriously bad!

Caitlin
    November 14, 2013 at 4:13 pm

i’m not a huge quinoa fan so this recipe probably isn’t for me but i am on such a mushroom kick lately!!

November 14, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Rice might work! I forgive you for not liking quinoa because mushrooms are seriously amazing!

Amy @ Elephant Eats
    November 14, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Casseroles are SO not just for old people. They’re for lazy people like myself! Mmmm, this reminds me of my grandma’s Kasha Varnishkes…minus the noodles. It’s one of my favorite things ever. So making this!!

November 14, 2013 at 5:56 pm

Kasha is a tradition in my family too but I hate it! I can’t get my taste buds around it for some reason! But quinoa can always substitute 🙂

Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl
    November 14, 2013 at 5:40 pm

No way, casseroles are way cool. Although I love wearing a floral apron from the 50’s anyways, but still – casseroles are where it’s at! Speaking of, this mushroom casserole looks delicious!

November 14, 2013 at 5:44 pm

“casseroles remind me of old people” — oh goodness, that’s awesome. And very true. I go back and forth on casseroles – a well made casserole is awesome, a casserole made with 12 cans of cream of whatever (which comes out of the can shaped like the can…) is not quite as good. I’ve done a couple Mexican style casseroles, which I’ve been a big fan of – but adding salsa and cheese makes everything better, really.

November 14, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Nope you definitely can’t go wrong with salsa and cheese! Throw some crushed up tortilla chips and it’s a total win!

Alisha @ AlishasAppetite
    November 14, 2013 at 5:58 pm

I grew up on green bean casseroles (topped with those lovely potato wedges), right? When I moved to MN for a few years I could NOT get over the fact that everyone calls them “hot dishes”. Yes, a hot dish. It still makes me giggle thinking about it!

FitBritt@MyOwnBalance
    November 14, 2013 at 7:21 pm

haha! This is the most interesting casserole story I have ever read! I can’t say I’m a big casserole fan but maybe I haven’t given it a fair shot.

November 14, 2013 at 10:51 pm

My mum always made casseroles as a kid- so much so I got so sick of them! I find like its been yonks since I’ve had one- this is such a unique twist on it- no boring carrots and chopped beef here!

November 15, 2013 at 1:11 pm

No wayyyy. Casseroles can be so good but then some people ruin it for everyone! Lame.

interventionsandlullabies
    November 15, 2013 at 12:01 am

I am the messiest cook I know! As far as I’m concerned, it’s all a part of the process. 😉
    My dad makes a wonderful mushroom quinoa pilaf; this reminds me of that. Casseroles scream comfort to me – this looks absolutely delicious and like it’d make an awesome dinner to come home to and have reheated as lunch the next day. 🙂

Jillienne @ ChasingRaspberries
    November 15, 2013 at 12:26 am

I wish I liked mushrooms because this looks so good! Maybe I can sub the mushrooms for another vegetable!

Selena @ thenutritiouskitchen.com
    November 15, 2013 at 1:17 am

I 100% feel you on the whole casserole thing! My grandma used to shove weird casserole concoctions down my throat when I was younger and I thought I was scarred ever since lol but lately I’ve been playing around with different recipes and this looks right up my alley! I’m on a huge quinoa kick so this is definitely going to be made soon! 🙂

November 15, 2013 at 1:10 pm

I’m so happy I’m not alone on this!!! Hope you enjoy Selena! Missed seeing you around here 🙂

Laura@ Fit Running Mama
    November 15, 2013 at 1:50 am

I agree– not a fan of casserole things either but this one sounds great!!! Maybe for Thanksgivukkah! I’m doing a whole day of cooking and eating!

Paige Podbelsek
    November 15, 2013 at 2:11 am

I LOVE casseroles! My mom makes a killer tuna casserole…I always ask for it when I go home.

Miss Polkadot
    November 15, 2013 at 2:19 am

What is it with casseroles getting a bad rep in general? I understand your antipathy after reading this post but for me casseroles/bakes have always been the epithome of comfort food and sit-down family meals. Unsurprisingly I’m still eating a lot of them even now that I’m living on my own.
    About your recipe: you know I don’t like quinoa, right? Yet vfor some this sound so good to me. Maybe because mushrooms make everything better? Well, I don’t have any quinoa on hand anymore in anyway right now … hm …
    Oh and don’t ask about the food at our cafeteria …It’d break every foodie’s heart.

November 15, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Hahahaha I have NO idea why some people have to ruin the casserole for everyone. Sometimes they can be so good and are super convenient.

Did not know you didn’t like quinoa! Too bad 🙁 Might work with another grain though!

November 15, 2013 at 2:19 am

I grew up on casseroles and after having babies I realized why they were so great – mix them up and throw them in the oven and free time!!!

Christie A
    November 15, 2013 at 3:32 am

Family dinners aren’t complete without a good casserole in my family. Although, they usually aren’t as healthy as this one looks. The most common one in my family is called “funeral potato casserole”. It’s loaded with cheese, cream of chicken soup, and potatoes. Definitely not the healthiest but it is pretty dang good. Your recipe looks so good though! (I’m always a huge fan of quinoa)

Monet
    November 15, 2013 at 4:09 am

My mom never, I mean never made us casseroles. So I feel very deprived of them. Needless to say, I want this casserole NOW. Thank you for sharing. A delicious end to a long Thursday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

November 15, 2013 at 4:13 am

Haha, I almost NEVER wear an apron either! And it’s a shame because I have a bunch of cute aprons hanging in my kitchen closet that never get used.

Cafeteria food = gross. The one at my school was pretty icky. We had a pizzeria that wasn’t bad, though there was a whole lot of greasiness and artery-clogging food going on there!

November 15, 2013 at 1:07 pm

Ah a fellow apron virgin! I always seem to be wearing black when I’m baking though and get flour everywhere!

Gina @ Health, Love, and Chocolate
    November 15, 2013 at 6:46 am

Bahah casseroles remind me of old people too. I have ideas for a spaghetti squash casserole but keep putting it off for his very reason…you may have inspired me with this delicious looking creation though.

Joanne
    November 15, 2013 at 1:25 pm

Oh man, I feel like I could write a novel on the terrible-ness of college dorm food. It definitely ruined a lot of things for me. But this casserole is pretty much the total opposite of anything they served! So wholesome and yummy!

Kim @ BusyBod
    November 15, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Uhm, can you please do a behind the scenes shoot? Great, thanks! 🙂

Shawn @ Fruity N Nutty
    November 15, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Yes Davida, please do a behind the scenes shoot. 🙂 🙂

Gosh, casserole days sound completely awful. It sure is a good thing that you can make a kick ass one!

November 15, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Like I said to Kim, a behind the scenes shoot would be incredibly disapointing!

Em @ Love A Latte
    November 15, 2013 at 4:31 pm

I hardly every made casseroles just because I haven’t tried to find good recipes. This looks fantastic though. I feel like I should make more vegan casseroles though because they would like life easier with the leftovers. The food at my college was OK. Definitely not that healthy, but I suppose I could have found vegan options if I had tried harder. I only had to eat on campus the first two years though then I shopped for myself which was much better!

Dixya
    November 15, 2013 at 4:54 pm

love casserole i just dont make it enough,.this sounds sooo good.

Charlotte
    November 15, 2013 at 5:50 pm

i lovvve casseroles but dont make/eat them as much as i probably would because they totally have a weird stigma! growing up my sister would always request a casserole as her special birthday dinner- why do they have that stigma- they’re so delicious! i never thought of using quinoa- thats such a good idea. also the food at my school was horrible. i think it won an award for being the 5th worst college food in america while i was there. also – dont bother responding to this comment 🙂

moveeatcreate.com
    November 15, 2013 at 6:07 pm

I looooovvveee casseroles. But, I have no associations with them, as we didn’t really have many meals at home at all when I was growing up. They are totally something new to me in my adult life – which means I’ve been able to make the kind of casseroles that I like. And, this one looks absolutely lovely!

Sarah Cook
    November 15, 2013 at 6:54 pm

You crack me up! Brandon has actually take a few pictures of me as I’m cooking and taking pictures and it’s horrifying. PJ’s, frizzy hair, eye boogers and all. 😉

I love casseroles, when they’re not a conglomerate of leftovers. I would be begging for this one too!

November 18, 2013 at 12:08 am

So happy I’m not alone! One day Curt is gonna post a picture of me on IG or something that shows just how disastrous I look and I am going to be mortified!

Lauren Clement
    November 15, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Oh yum, this looks delish! Everything I could want in one dish. 🙂 I love casseroles. Basically stick everything in a dish and cook….sign me up!

Ellie
    November 15, 2013 at 9:28 pm

Heheheh I look like a mess when I’m cooking too! I used to wear an apron but got lazy about it since I have to take it off, on, off, on, especially with Selah who MIGHT need my attention. 😛 And certain foods tend to make me think “Beaver Cleaver” ish stuff, but I love it that way! Casserole is one of those things that make me feel nice and cozy inside.

November 18, 2013 at 12:09 am

SO Beaver Clever! I guess when you have a kid it’s somewhat more acceptable to play that role 🙂 Can I come babysit Selah?!?! She’s actually the cutest kid in existence!

abby
    November 15, 2013 at 10:04 pm

ohh nice casserole. looks yummy. i have never tried making a casserole with quinoa and this looks awesome. i too love casseroles because they just seem so easy to make for dinner. you can pretty much throw in whatever you want nd bake it !

Heather @ Kiss My Broccoli
    November 15, 2013 at 10:08 pm

When it comes to casseroles, I don’t think old people, but I DO think June Cleaver…fifties style bob, apron with high heels, the whole shabang! Haha! Oh and also, I think CHEESE!! I’m sorry, I love you to death, but I have a hard time calling a casserole a casserole if it’s not topped with ooey gooey melty cheese! 😛

The food in college sucked SO bad during my first semester (think rocks that doubled for baseball practice), but luckily the new student center/cafeteria with other food options opened up the next semester…omg, the focaccia paninis I used to get would make me go weak in the knees! Now tell me, HOW did you get the opportunity to room with a chef? And WHY did you turn it down?!?! Omg, I’m thumping you on the head right now! Haha!

November 18, 2013 at 12:13 am

Lucky you!!! Focaccia paninis would NEVER have been an option. They had sandwiches that were white bread with a slice of ham and a kraft cheddar slice. Horrific.

Let’s not talk about my poor decision making skills!

Consuelo @ Honey & Figs
    November 15, 2013 at 10:10 pm

I look terrible when I cook too. Believe me, you don’t want to see me! Unlike this casserole, which looks utterly amazing! I love the quinoa/mushroom combo! x

Nicole @ FruitnFitness
    November 15, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Ha I love how you view casseroles for older people. I grew up in Minnesota and attending a Lutheran church, casseroles were everywhere. My mom made them on a regular basis for us and I will probably always love their simplicity. Anything with mushrooms, I’m a fan!

Melanie @HappyBeingHealthy.com
    November 16, 2013 at 2:41 am

Yum! I love casseroles, but I never would have thought to put mushrooms and quinoa in one. This looks amazing and so comforting…perfect for this time of year. 😉

Maria @ Little Miss Cornucopia
    November 16, 2013 at 3:42 am

psst..i confess that i have never made a casserole (of any sort) 😛 i love that yours has mushrooms, onions, AND quinoa..i may have to give this a try 🙂

and i can’t believe you didn’t go with the chef! you are so interesting!

swirlsandspice.com
    November 16, 2013 at 4:55 am

It’s hard to find casserole recipes without cheese. But as you pointed out so vividly, cheese does automatically not turn random ingredients into an appetizing dish. This casserole, by contrast, definitely looks like a keeper! Can’t wait to try it!

holly ; the hobbit kitchen
    November 16, 2013 at 9:45 am

i absolutely LOVE casserole, it’s such a comforting dish! but i’ve never thought of adding quinoa, what a fantastic idea. can’t wait to give this a go, thanks davida!
    the hobbit kitchen x

Aimee / Wallflower Girl
    November 16, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Sounds super healthy and SUPER delicious – such a hearty looking meal 🙂

Carla Bruns
    November 16, 2013 at 11:55 pm

Wow! This is terrific and everyone in my family can eat it. It would be great for Thanksgiving in the US. I assume you had this at yours. But I might have assumed wrong.

My son is vegan and when he went to college they advertised that they accommodate vegan diets. Turned out to be a salad bar. LOL!

kelseyyoki
    November 17, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Casseroles, or “hot dishes”, are completely normal in MN, so I am very used to eating them. Growing up, I’m pretty sure we had one a week during the fall/winter months!
    When I started as a freshman, I had bad stomach issues with the Dining Center food, so I decided to avoid it. The Food Court had okay food options, but it wasn’t healthy. Within the last year, our campus hired a new director of our dining services, and we’ve seen changes like a salad bar and Sushi Tuesdays as well. The Dining Center is also making changes to become more ‘accommodating’ to students who are gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan!

November 18, 2013 at 12:02 am

A I love hearing people call them “hot dishes”! Remind me of Minnesota…one of my favourite places to visit 🙂

Glad things turned around in the caf!

almostgettingittogether.com
    November 18, 2013 at 1:15 am

UM I secretly love casserroles (Despite the fact that one of my ballet teachers/a friend’s mother used to call me Cassarole as a nickname). A friend of mine growing up’s mother made the BEST chicken noodle cassarole, topped with Ritz crackers. (Forgive my spelling i’m drinking away a delay at the airport). Of course it’s something I would never eat now but I can remember it fondly and try to skinny it up.

The food at my school was mainly terrible. I never ate it. My friends from home that went to my school were all older so I would cook at their places or go out to eat or my mom would make me food and I would microwave it. EXCEPT we had a sandwich bar and they made the second most amazing sandwiches (the cafe at my office makes the best). Also we had soup from Panera at one place so that was legit.

Gena
    November 19, 2013 at 11:53 am

This looks filling, delicious, and easy, Davida! Great seasonal comfort food.

Britni Vigil
    November 21, 2013 at 1:50 am

Hi Davida! I’m always looking for great new ways to use quinoa and this sounds so yummy! Thanks for sharing on the weekend re-Treat link party!

Britni @ Play. Party. Pin.

Cindy Gordon
    November 21, 2013 at 7:36 pm

Nice! I love the pairing of mushroom and quinoa! Thanks for linking up at our Gluten Free Fridays party! I have tweeted and pinned your entry to our Gluten Free Fridays board on Pinterest! 🙂

Hope your week is great!

Cindy from vegetarianmamma.com

Nikki @ The Road to Less Cake
    November 26, 2013 at 2:42 pm

I have never thought of using quinoa in a casserole before. Great idea, Davida.

You should see me behind the scenes. I’m a messy cook, I’m usually in slobs (or my pjs), my hair scragged up. My man always says I make great food but I always make a mess. I say that’s the sign of a good cook and good food. Haha!

November 28, 2013 at 7:28 pm

I make Mac & Cheese. Does that count as a casserole?
    Cafeteria food is generally the worst, and that casserole takes it to a whole ‘nother level. Eeek. Yours on the other hand, woud be a winner. Especially since you used quinoa and red quinoa at that.

Things I’m Loving {#6} | My Blog
    March 22, 2014 at 5:32 pm

[…] though last night was really pretty, cool and not very windy.  Favorites from the blog world: The Healthy Maven’s Mushroom Quinoa Casserole  Tina’s Chic’s Mini Cinnamon Crumb Cups  Inside Brucrew’s Life’s […]

15 Healthy Quinoa Casserole Recipes - Fit Foodie Finds