I’m sorry to all you oatmeal fans out there for taking so long to post a new oatmeal recipe. Trust me, it is not due to a lack of consumption on my part. More so that I’ve been sticking to the classics, PB & Banana being the most popular. It’s about time I give you guys a new recipe. So without further ado let me introduce my recipe for Overnight Blackberry Coconut Oats!
On another note, how adorable is my mini dutch oven? I’d been eyeing it at HomeGoods for a while but was waiting for the price to come down. Eventually I got it for $5 down from $20! I may or may not have walked out dancing…I can imagine it will come in handy in the wintertime when I tend to bake my oats more frequently.
Overnight Blackberry Coconut Oats
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 6 hours
- 1/3 cup GF certified oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (or half a banana, mashed)
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk (I used refrigerated carton)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1 tsp coconut flakes
- 1 tsp coconut butter (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or sealed container and stir.
- Place in refrigerator overnight (or at least 6 hours)
- In the morning heat it up or eat it cold.
- I mixed in coconut butter for some healthy fats and topped it with my blackberry ginger chia jam
- Serving Size: 1
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 20,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!