the great valentine's day bake-off

The Great Valentine’s Day Healthy Bake-Off

February 14, 2014

I’m feeling the loooooooove today! I’ve got my red pants on (sweatpants, you know I don’t wear “real” pants), the house is decked out with chocolate and cinnamon hearts and Louman is filled with cookies!

As I’ve mentioned, Valentine’s Day is my favourite day of the year! I’ll be spending it doing what I do best, making balls.

But tonight I am planning a romantic dinner with my lovahhhh. By planning I mean I have yet to think of what I’m going to make and unless I rush to the grocery store post-work, we may be eating lava cake for dinner. I’m okay with that.

the-great-vday-bakeoffMore than anything I am excited to be spending Valentine’s Day with C. While we have had V-Day dates in the past, we’ve never been together on the actual holiday.

As requested, here’s our story 🙂

Despite having gone to school together for four years, C and I only met each other on my graduation night. And because life works in the cruelest of ways, I moved to NYC the next day. Maybe not love at first sight, but certainly infatuation. After 5 days together (across a 5 month time-span) I met his parents, day 6 he was my boyfriend and day 10 I was with his family for Christmas. Despite the inconvenience of NYC-San Francisco, NYC-Montreal and Toronto-Montreal, we have found a way to make our relationship work. Finally 2.5 years later we are living in the same city. I’m excited to celebrate this milestone (without any furniture) and how fortunate I am to have found the love of my life.

Now to celebrate my love for all of you I am hosting my first ever link-up! Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock, you may have noticed that each day this week I posted a different sweet treat to share with your Valentine, whoever they are! And even better, all of them are healthy!

Now I’m passing the torch to you. I am SO excited to see what delicious treats you came up with and who you will be sharing them with. But before I do, let’s recap this week.

On Sunday, we got the ball rolling with some Double Chocolate Cherry Cookies and I introduced you to my most prized possession, my cookie jar named Louman.

double chocolate cherry cookiesMonday was all about breakfast! You didn’t think I’d do a bake-off without including breakfast right? Of course I made my all-time favourite with a twist, Banana Fosters Cinnamon Rolls!

banana fosters cinnamon rollsWednesday I listened to your requests and shared my love to my fellow bloggers with these Coconut Oatmeal Lace Cookies

Coconut Oatmeal Lace Cookies copieAnd on Thursday I took back everything I said about lemon and finished with a bang with these Black Bean Lava Cakes.

Black Bean Lava CakeNow it’s your turn! You have until Sunday to link-up with your Healthy Valentine’s Day Treats. I cannot wait to check each one of them out!

the great valentines day bake-off

[inlinkz_linkup id=372084 mode=1]

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Christine@ Apple of My Eye
    February 14, 2014 at 12:20 am

Mhmm love all these tasty treats and your love story! You guys must have a great connection to survive all that time apart <3. Just added my Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles to the linkup! Thanks for hosting 😀
    Christine@ Apple of My Eye recently posted…Liebster Award!

Selena @ thenutritiouskitchen.com
    February 14, 2014 at 2:07 am

That might have been of the cutest and most real “love stories” I have ever read! Ahh so happy for you that you both finally ended up not only in the same city but living together! Your story sounds like a movie, I lovee it : )
    And the whole eating chocolate cake for dinner?! Um yes please, sounds exactly how I’ll be spending my v-day with Joey except with wine + netflix 🙂
    Loved all your healthy v-day bake off recipes this week girl!
    Selena @ thenutritiouskitchen.com recently posted…V-Day Cookie Butter Truffle Cups

Lucie@FitSwissChick
    February 14, 2014 at 3:09 am

Awww I looove your love story!! And so happy you finally are settled in together – furniture is overrated anyway.
    I want to eat Lava Cakes all day! Seriously, I’m sitting here at the airport post breakfast and all I want is chocolate.
    Enjoy your Valentine – thank you for hosting!! Mine are chocolatefree and the recipe is partly stolen from you – but trust me on chufa/tigernut. It’s like crack.
    Lucie@FitSwissChick recently posted…Valentine’s Day Bake Off – Light Chufa Dough Bites

February 14, 2014 at 3:38 am

So stoked for this link up- we need more originality in blog world 😉

Here’s to 2015 where you write our Valentine’s day story 😉
    Arman @ thebigmansworld recently posted…No Bake Sweet and Salty Pumpkin seed bites

Shashi @ RunninSrilankan
    February 14, 2014 at 4:08 am

Black bean lava cakes for dinner, with maybe some lemon swiss roll for dessert sounds good to me! 🙂
    Love yours and C’s story – so happy for yall!
    Shashi @ RunninSrilankan recently posted…Thinking Out Loud-Link Up #6

Valentine’s Day Chocolate Covered Cherry Doughnuts |
    February 14, 2014 at 4:15 am

[…] lovely Davida is gathering up fabulous, healthy Valentine’s treat recipes in a bake-off to celebrate the day of love, so make sure you head on over to her blog for some solid drooling […]

meredith @ The Cookie ChRUNicles
    February 14, 2014 at 5:31 am

Aw I just love your love story. Have a very Happy Valentine’s Day together and I totally think after all of your hard work baking in the kitchen and organizing this link up, you deserve to have dessert for dinner. Thank you for the link-up fun!

Lovingly Healthy Cookie Bars - Diary of a Semi-Health Nut
    February 14, 2014 at 5:37 am

[…] Valentine’s Day Healthy Bake-Off with Davida at The Healthy Maven […]

Double Chocolate Whole Wheat Cookie Goodness - Diary of a Semi-Health Nut
    February 14, 2014 at 5:41 am

[…] Valentine’s Day Healthy Bake-Off with Davida at The Healthy Maven […]

Semi-Healthy M+M Cookies - Diary of a Semi-Health Nut
    February 14, 2014 at 5:44 am

[…] Valentine’s Day Healthy Bake-Off with Davida at The Healthy Maven […]

Amanda @ Diary of a Semi-Health Nut
    February 14, 2014 at 5:47 am

So the plan was to make balls for this bake-off…then I realized balls don’t require baking!! So I linked up half a zillion other semi-healthy dessert recipes. 🙂

Happy Valentine’s day, girl!!
    Amanda @ Diary of a Semi-Health Nut recently posted…Semi-Healthy Foodspiration #2

February 14, 2014 at 6:29 am

And you were worried about no one linking up! Muah! Happy Valentine’s lovely <3 <3
    Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted…. thinking out loud #65 .

February 14, 2014 at 6:39 am

Thanks for hosting this link up and forcing me to make something Valentinesy. Otherwise I was probably going to post a tofu recipe today… not so romantic, huh? 😛

Hope you and C have a great evening! Loved reading about your story! 🙂
    Chelsea @ Chelsea’s Healthy Kitchen recently posted…Chocolate almond butter cookies with goji berries and coconut

Lend a {Healthy} Hand #53+ Spread the Love Day! |
    February 14, 2014 at 7:00 am

[…] Today’s Lend a {Healthy} Hand round up will be a little different than most weeks since it is technically a ‘holiday’ and I want to address it in some way. Valentine’s Day can be a really fun day for some people and a sore spot for others. But I think that we can all learn to celebrate it in some way if we just change our mindsets about it! Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be about celebrating love with a special someone…it can be about celebrating love in general! The love you share with your family, your friends, and most importantly YOURSELF! So if you find yourself feeling lonely or a little pessimistic about the day, take some time to consider how rich you are with love in other aspects of your life. So what if you don’t have a significant other at the moment? You’re pretty great on your own. And you deserve all the self-love in the world. To celebrate loving yourself, consider treating yourself in some way or doing some thing special that you know you enjoy! Maybe even make yourself a treat of some sort? I gotcha covered there! Here’s a recipe my mom always uses to make mini cheesecakes! Although I personally am not a cheesecake fan, my mom and everyone that tries these SWEARS by them! So I know they’re good! Plus they just look pretty….and we all need simple, pretty things in our day sometimes! (For some more delicious treats check out the Valentine’s Day recipe round up going on over at The Healthy Maven!) […]

Joanne
    February 14, 2014 at 7:10 am

Aww that is such a sweet story! But if it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be!!

You baked up so many fabulous healthful things for V-Day! I still haven’t really figured out what I’m making, so this is definitely inspirational!
    Joanne recently posted…Cinnamon Cream Brioche

February 14, 2014 at 7:17 am

Look at you!! So many people have already linked up. You’re amazing, and everyone can see it. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!! Enjoy this day with your love!! 🙂
    Amy @ Long Drive Journey recently posted…Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

Kelly @ Kelly Runs for Food
    February 14, 2014 at 7:19 am

love your story!! It must feel amazing to be in the same spot now. Sorry I didn’t get around to baking, breakfast has been the only thing I can manage this week. Have a wonderful date night tonight and Happy Valentine’s Day!
    Kelly @ Kelly Runs for Food recently posted…For my valentine

Kim @ BusyBod
    February 14, 2014 at 7:26 am

Look at all your linkers!!!!! I’m going to be drooling allllll day. You and C are so cute. I’m always incredibly impressed by couples who succeed at long distance – I basically have an anxiety attack when John and I are apart for even a night (independent woman FAIL). I feel like it means you were extra meant to be. I’m so happy you’re celebrating together this year. Enjoy your lava cake dinner. 😉
    Kim @ BusyBod recently posted…Kim & John behind the scenes

Gabby @ the veggie nook
    February 14, 2014 at 7:40 am

Loved reading about you and C meeting and story. I did long distance (betwee Kingston and Halifax and Kingston and Sweden) for 3 years, so I can completely relate to the challenges, but also the rewards! It’s so wonderful you guys were able to see it through and are now happier than ever 🙂

Thanks for hosting this wonderful bake off! You made some truly delicious things….those lava cakes are game changers! I’m linking up my double chocolate and goji granola!

Enjoy your favourite day 🙂
    Gabby @ the veggie nook recently posted…it’s the weekend! make these 3…

Erin S
    February 14, 2014 at 7:40 am

Amazing link-up, Davida! I’m sharing my Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts. I cannot wait to get home from work and check out all of the other amazing recipes 🙂
    Erin S recently posted…CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DONUTS- Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free & Oil-Free

valentine's double chocolate and goji granola - the veggie nook | the veggie nook
    February 14, 2014 at 7:43 am

[…] by Recipage   I'm sharing this as a part of Davida's Great Valentine's Day Healthy Bake-Off over at The Healthy Maven! Head on over to check out all the delicious Valentine's treats 🙂 […]

it's the weekend! make these 3... - the veggie nook | the veggie nook
    February 14, 2014 at 7:47 am

[…] while you're brainstorming ways to celebrate this weekend, head over to davida's great valentine's day healthy bake-off where bloggers are going to be linking up all of their healthy valentine's baked goods. i'm […]

Heather Murphy
    February 14, 2014 at 7:49 am

Aren’t you two so sweet! I’m glad you found the love of your life, and you have created this wonderful link- up, not so I can join (you know Charlie cooks in this house) but I can pass on these treats for my hubs to make. 🙂 Have a great V-day, love!
    Heather Murphy recently posted…I will be offering online training!

Erin @ The Almond Eater
    February 14, 2014 at 7:55 am

I’ll be waiting anxiously for a package in the mail 😉 Also, looks like my guess won’t be too far off considering it’s only 8:00 am. Love this, love you, do more link-ups more often because I said so.
    Erin @ The Almond Eater recently posted…Chocolate Almond Fig Bites

Erin @ The Almond Eater
    February 14, 2014 at 7:57 am

Yeah I skimmed (I’m at work don’t hate) but thanks for sharing your story eeeeee! I’d say it sounds like love at first sight, which I might actually believe in (hopeless romantic over here!)
    Erin @ The Almond Eater recently posted…Chocolate Almond Fig Bites

February 14, 2014 at 8:03 am

Aww, happy that you guys have been able to make it work and finally get to live not only in the same city, but get a place together! I love happy love stories 😉

And glad that the linkup is a big success!
    Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted…Five Things Friday 02/14/14.

kathy @ vodka and soda
    February 14, 2014 at 8:31 am

happy valentines day! has the bed not arrived yet? that’s the most important furniture off all. besides the TV.

-kathy
    Vodka and Soda
    kathy @ vodka and soda recently posted…fitness friday: Fuck Lupus

Christa @ Sit-ups & Sequins
    February 14, 2014 at 8:33 am

Those chocolate cherry cookies are happening. ASAP.

Thanks for hosting the link-up! I love this idea!

Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl
    February 14, 2014 at 8:38 am

Looks like your Valentine link up was a major success! Have a great night, girl!
    Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl recently posted…Blogs that I’ve Discovered through Foodgawker

Katie @ 24 Carrot Life
    February 14, 2014 at 8:51 am

I love your story, probably because it sounds JUST like mine. Again, we are long-lost soul sisters. Get yourself some furniture, girl! And look, you got lots of people to link up! Although, I cheated a little bit because mine isn’t exactly healthy but it is low cal and heck, it’s Valentine’s Day! xoxo
    Katie @ 24 Carrot Life recently posted…Salted Dulce de Leche Rice Krispie Pops

February 14, 2014 at 8:54 am

You’re amazing – not even 9 a.m. and over 30 links! To think you were worried 🙂 You and C are the cutest, Happy Valentine’s Day and congrats on such a successful link-up… can’t wait to take a look at all these later 🙂
    Cassie recently posted…Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies

Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat
    February 14, 2014 at 9:12 am

All these tasty treats…I can’t handle the excitement! hehe! I think I have a lot of pinning to do!
    Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat recently posted…My Thoughts on Valentine’s Day

Valentine Superfood Truffles {AKA post-workout protein power balls} | What Can Be Gained
    February 14, 2014 at 9:15 am

[…] the spirit of love, I’m linking up at Davida’s blog […]

Amanda
    February 14, 2014 at 9:32 am

Love your story! 🙂 It takes a very special couple to be able to make it through such long distances like that! 🙂

Amy @ Elephant Eats
    February 14, 2014 at 9:38 am

For some reason my work was blocking your site for a while and I couldn’t stop in to comment! 🙁 But it’s working today so it’s time for some catching up on your life, girl! Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
    Amy @ Elephant Eats recently posted…Chocolate Almond Waffles with Raspberry Sauce

Very Cherry Brownies | Nutty for Life
    February 14, 2014 at 9:40 am

[…] made these brownies especially for Davida’s “The Great Valentine’s Day Healthy Bake-Off.” Make sure you head over to her link-up to see all the other love-themed […]

Ang @ Nutty for Life
    February 14, 2014 at 9:43 am

When I was putting my breakfast together this am, I’d already read this post and I made up a song to go with your red pants. I don’t know why. Just feel honored that you were on my mind <3 Hehe. Happy V Day babes
    Ang @ Nutty for Life recently posted…Very Cherry Brownies

Alex @ therunwithin
    February 14, 2014 at 10:14 am

probably shouldn’t be reading this at 9 am because now I am hungry, very hungry
    Alex @ therunwithin recently posted…Certified Nada.

Tina @ Tina's Chic Corner
    February 14, 2014 at 10:43 am

Love the story of how you 2 met! So cute. 🙂 Happy Valentine’s Day my friend! Thank you for hosting this festive healthy link party. 🙂
    Tina @ Tina’s Chic Corner recently posted…Light Chocolate Chip Cookies

Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves
    February 14, 2014 at 11:04 am

Oooo so much sweet goodness— including the story about how you met the love of your life! Now I’m going to go try making one of these goodies for MY Valentines….my ‘rents. Guatever, I love them.
    Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves recently posted…Fascinating Friday Links #24

February 14, 2014 at 11:38 am

Happy Valentine’s Day miss!! So happy for you that you can be with your man on the actual day this year. Long distance is tough, but I think that it makes you quickly realize what you have. Absence really does make the heart go fonder! Linking up now 🙂
    Nicole @ Foodie Loves Fitness recently posted…Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Stuffed Strawberries

February 14, 2014 at 11:39 am

Happy Valentine’s Day miss!! So happy for you that you can be with your man on the actual day this year. Long distance is tough, but I think that it makes you quickly realize what you have. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder! Linking up now 🙂

Jo @ LivingMintGreen
    February 14, 2014 at 11:40 am

What an awesome linkup – again, my job is ruining my life & I have no time to be at home making myself treats. On the bright side, t here’s a potluck at work today, it’s only 9 am and I’ve already ate a jelly filled donut. Today is going to give me diabetes.
    Jo @ LivingMintGreen recently posted…5 Reasons Why I’m Super Creepy + Thinking Out Loud (#5)

Christine @ Gotta Eat Green
    February 14, 2014 at 11:44 am

Haaaaappy Valentine’s day love!! Hope you guys have a splendid day together! Grant and I were drinking partners all of first year and it was only at the end of the year that we decided maybe we should date. Worked out for us.. :).
    Christine @ Gotta Eat Green recently posted…Banana Caramel Pockets

Sarah Pie
    February 14, 2014 at 1:18 pm

There are so many great treats this week I want them all!! This was a seriously fun challenge to participate in and I’m glad you put a healthy twist on the usual decadence 😉
    Sarah Pie recently posted…Grain-Free Mini Cheesecake

Sarah Pie
      February 14, 2014 at 1:21 pm

Annndd I hit enter too soon because I didn’t get to say how excited I am for you to celebrate with C this year (furniture is overrated anyways). Wishing a great night for you guys 😉
      Sarah Pie recently posted…Grain-Free Mini Cheesecake

Kristina @ Damn Ten Pounds
    February 14, 2014 at 2:29 pm

I love your love story!! Before our living room furniture showed up in our new house, Ryan and I made a bed on the floor with pillows and blankets. We watched netflix (cause no cable yet) and drank wine out of paper cups. It will forever be one of my favorite memories. Furniture is overrated. The guy is all that matters 🙂 Hope you and C enjoy your first Valentine’s together and make many more happy memories in your new home.
    Kristina @ Damn Ten Pounds recently posted…Friday Five – Mad Respect, Bro

February 14, 2014 at 6:11 pm

Wow – so many tasty looking things already and still a couple more days for people to add links – can’t wait!
    I loved reading your story – so fun and so happy for you that y’all finally are in the same place!!!
    Kim recently posted…Random Ramblings

Miss Polkadot
    February 14, 2014 at 6:59 pm

As if sharing all of these tempting recipes all throughout the week hadn’t been sweet enough you chose the truly sweetest ending by sharing the story of how you and C met. You already know I’m a hopeless romantic and this was really the icing on the [Valentine’s Day] cake. Actually, my sister and her now-husband share a similar story of how they met but yours may or may not be even cute [don’t tell her I said that ;)]. Happy Valentine’s Day!
    Miss Polkadot recently posted…Double-desserting [Peanut Butter & Jelly Crumble]

Jan @ Sprouts n Squats
    February 14, 2014 at 11:59 pm

So excited you and C get to finally be together! Long distance relationships can be so hard.

All these recipes you made this week blew me away! They look so amazing 🙂 I also love seeing everyone else’s recipes
    Jan @ Sprouts n Squats recently posted…Do you feel like you are doing what you are meant to be doing?

Chocolate Almond Gogi Bark and the Valentine’s Chocolate Exchange |
    February 15, 2014 at 1:25 am

[…] I have shared this with my fav blog hops: Healthy Vegan Fridays, Raw Foods Thursdays, Gluten Free Fridays,  Wellness Weekend & The Great Valentine’s Healthy Bake Off […]

Julie
    February 15, 2014 at 2:45 am

Awesome idea Davida, and that lemon Swiss roll… yum. I suck at making those…
    Julie recently posted…Friday Five Favorites: Valentine’s Day 2014

Gina @ Health, Love, and Chocolate
    February 15, 2014 at 3:29 am

So I pretty much love you for putting this together. I am currently rocking my (non-red, unfortunately) sweats and drooling over all these recipes. I suppose the single girl life isn’t so bad after all. 😉 I hope you enjoyed your night with your man! Oh, and your two’s story is adorable, I can’t even.

Alex @ Kenzie Life
    February 15, 2014 at 9:54 am

Aww such a sweet story about about you and C. I’m so happy that you found the love of your life too. Valentine’s Day is not my cup of tea, but I still hope that those who have someone in their lives that they really love had a great day. <3 I'm excited for this new phase in your life and hope it represents the best one yet!
    Alex @ Kenzie Life recently posted…I’m Not Going to Write You a Love Song…

Kammie @ sensual Appeal
    February 15, 2014 at 1:59 pm

woah, this whole post is magical. That is all 🙂
    LOTS of love to you! xo
    Kammie @ sensual Appeal recently posted…How to Survive Valentine’s Day when You’re Single? – Interview with Alexis Meads

February 15, 2014 at 6:38 pm

And you thought nobody would link up. Look at you; you’re a total rock star! I’m stoked and not at all surprised to see your amazing turnout. Congrats. I’d give you a pat on the back or a swat on the ass, but I’ll also settle for some of that lemon roll. To hell with chocolate. Alright fine, I’ll have some of each please.

Wow, that is a great story about you and C. Long distance wins in the end. You went from so many different cities to the same apartment, sans furniture. That’s alright though because I’m pretty sure for Valentine’s Day all you need is a bed. 😉

Heather @ Run Like a G!
    February 15, 2014 at 9:25 pm

WOW! You had a great turn out with your link up – 60 recipes! That is amazing! I am going to have to check some out!
    Btw – I have been thinking of your Choc PB blondies all week. I was going to make them but we are out of applesauce and chocolate chips. When I go shopping tomorrow I will be picking them up 🙂
    Also the way you said “lover” reminded me of Carrie in SATC on Season 6! 🙂
    Heather @ Run Like a G! recently posted…Happy Valentine’s Day!

Paige@FitNotFad
    February 16, 2014 at 10:06 am

Awww that’s such a nice story! Long distance is scary hard. And scary 🙂 I wish I could have participated in the link up but I didn’t have time to make anything this week 🙁 Oh well, I am enjoying looking through everyone’s recipes!! Happy (belated) Valentine’s Day!!
    Paige@FitNotFad recently posted…Friday Favorites for Valentine’s Day

Big Reds: Raw Cherry-Chocolate-Coconut Cookies. Sugar-, Oil-, & Gluten-free. « anunrefinedvegan
    February 16, 2014 at 3:53 pm

[…] happen to be delicious without sugar or oil.  I shared this recipe on Healthy Vegan Fridays and The Great Valentine’s Day Healthy Bake-off at The Healthy […]

Annie
    February 16, 2014 at 3:53 pm

I’m getting in at the last minute :-)! Thanks for the opportunity to share recipes!
    Annie recently posted…Big Reds: Raw Cherry-Chocolate-Coconut Cookies. Sugar-, Oil-, & Gluten-free.

Tonya@Healthy, Fit, and Frugal
    February 16, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Glad you were able to make your LDR work! Happy for you and I hope you enjoyed your Valentine’s Day!
    Tonya@Healthy, Fit, and Frugal recently posted…Fighting Age and Temptation

Jess
    February 17, 2014 at 5:01 am

These all looked amazing!
    Jess recently posted…No-Knead Cheddar & Chive Quick Bread

Weekend Recap: Out Of The Rabbit Hole - The Healthy Maven
    February 17, 2014 at 5:01 am

[…] That is all I have to say about The Great Valentine’s Day Healthy Bake-Off. You guys are incredible and seriously made my Valentine’s Day! Despite having spent the day […]

Sarah & Arkadi
    February 17, 2014 at 5:32 pm

love those cherry cookies! love them!
    Sarah & Arkadi recently posted…Pancakes with Blueberries and Chia Seeds

FitBritt@MyOwnBalance
    February 19, 2014 at 10:37 am

Awesome job hosting the link-up!! I was travelling when this went live and I practically had a meltdown looking for an internet connection! Haha! But I made it in time! 🙂 I love seeing what everyone is making!

Also, I enjoyed your love story! Happy Valentine’s Day!
    FitBritt@MyOwnBalance recently posted…Clean Your Slate with Smart Ones & Women’s Health

Madison @ Eating 4 Balance
    February 20, 2014 at 1:26 pm

I wish I had seen this beforehand but you got so many great participants! Your lemon swiss roll just screams EAT ME!
    Madison @ Eating 4 Balance recently posted…Eatingforbalance.com — Update your Blog Readers!!

Raw Carrot Cake & Cream Cheese Hearts. Sugar- and Gluten-free. « anunrefinedvegan
    February 22, 2014 at 4:28 pm

[…] instead of three-layer.  I shared this recipe on Healthy Vegan Fridays at Herbivore Triathlete and The Great Valentine’s Day Healthy Bake-Off at The Healthy […]

Februrary Favorites |
    March 6, 2014 at 3:36 am

[…] Valentine’s Day Baked Good Roundup […]

Random Ramblings #10 - The Healthy Maven
    March 7, 2014 at 5:00 am

[…] like my V-Day link-up I will be posting recipes from Sunday to Friday, then on Friday I will open up the link-up. You are […]

Double mint frosted brownies {recipe} | BusyBod
    March 14, 2014 at 5:04 am

[…] felt bad for missing out on her Valentine’s Day bake off, but I was so intimidated! I’m still SUCH a novice in the kitchen, and while I can follow a […]

No-Bake Cinnamon Roll Protein Bars - The Healthy Maven
    March 23, 2014 at 5:00 am

[…] when I used to bake? Yeah, neither do I. Since The Great Valentine’s Day Healthy Bake-Off I have posted one single baked good recipe. I don’t know what has happened to me. I think […]

Best of February 2014 - The Healthy Maven
    July 28, 2014 at 8:44 am

[…] surprisingly, your favourites from this month are all sweet. We can thank The Great Valentine’s Day Healthy Bake-Off for […]

Cajun Cauliflower Poppers - The Healthy Maven
    February 1, 2015 at 5:01 am

[…] together, it was our first permanent home. And after 2.5 years of long distance (read more about us here and here) it was due […]

Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups - The Healthy Maven
    February 2, 2015 at 5:02 am

[…] Day. You may remember from last year how much I love Vday. In fact, I dedicated an entire week to Valentine’s Day treats! What can I say? I’m a sucker for […]