Almond Apricot Bars
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Keywords: snack gluten-free vegan almond
Ingredients (Yields: 12 Bars)
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds (or whole if you can’t get slivered)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread coconut and slivered almonds on a parchment-lined baking sheet. If using whole almonds, chop into smaller chunks.
3. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until coconut and almonds have browned.
4. Line a 9×9 inch baking dish with plastic wrap.
5.Add apricots, dates, almond butter and almonds to food processor. Process until ingredients come together and form a ball.
6. Remove ball from processor and place in a bowl. Add in toasted coconut and almonds.
7.Using hands bring all ingredients together.
8. Flatten mixture into baking dish using hands or a small rolling pin.
9. Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
10. Grab plastic wrap and remove bars from the dish, cut into 12 bars.
12. Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks or in freezer.
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 20,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!