If you’re just tuning in to the blog then I will preface this post by saying that I live with my parents. I don’t think there’s anything inherently wrong about living with your parents, but when you are 24 years old you generally don’t anticipate it to pan out this way. When I moved back to Toronto from NYC I went through a brief phase of funemployment. It wasn’t the most logical decision to sign a lease when I didn’t have a job. So after 5 years of living away from home I bunked up with Mom and Dad.
In other news, I have a plan in the works to move out, but you’ll need to stay tuned for that 😉
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk (almond, soy, hemp, rice etc...)
- 4.5 T chia seeds
- 1 T freshly grated ginger (dried works but use less)
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or airtight container. Stir well.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Serve cold with toppings of choice.
Do you live with your parents? What’s your milk of choice?
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 5000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!