Overnight Gingerbread Oats
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 6 hours
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 T chia seeds
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 banana, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk?+ more for next day
- 1 scoop peanut butter (optional)
- Mix together all dry ingredients in glass jar or container. Shake.
- Add molasses, vanilla, banana and almond milk. Give another good shake.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Next day add more milk to thin out. Top with a scoop of peanut butter (I used PB2).
- Serving Size: 1
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 10,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!