This page contains some affiliate links. Please review my disclosure policy.
This recipe for Raw Walnut Brownies actually came out of another recipe I developed for Avocados from Mexico. It was part of the crust of a no-bake cheesecake I made and even though I could eat like 15 of them at once, I kept finding myself going for the crust first.
So naturally, I had to see how it would taste if the filling was ditched and I froze them into brownies.
Not surprisingly, cacao powder, walnuts, dates and sea salt make for a seriously delicious treat that literally takes 5 mins to make. The only downside being that they take 5 mins to make and therefore dessert has become all-too accessible.
But honestly, I could go for any of these recipes. I’m a total sucker for no-bake because I love anything easy and allows me to spend time with my best friend, Mr. Food Processor.
What? You don’t consider a food appliance to be a best friend? Try any of these recipes and you will understand what I mean.Print
Raw Walnut Brownies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 brownies 1x
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until mixture comes together into a sticky ball. Do not over-process as the walnuts will break down too much and make the mixture difficult to hold together.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Spread mixture into pan ensuring top is flat.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and pan and cut into 12 brownies.
- Store in an airtight container in freezer.*
*these are best directly from the freezer and may get too soft if left out for too long. They still taste delicious though!