This simple Honey Mustard Grilled Salmon is made with just 6-ingredients but packs a ton of flavor. The perfect recipe for summer barbecues or a quick and easy weeknight meal on the grill.
I admit without any kind of resistance to being a mustard addict. I also feel pretty passionately about mustard being the ultimate condiment, but I suspect that’s what you’d expect from a mustard addict…no shame in my game.
If you were to open my fridge right now, the first thing that would jump out at you is the exceptional amount of mustard. Especially with all of the travel right now, my fridge is pretty barren, but that only amplifies how much of a mustard hoarder I’ve become.
Epicure’s new line of mustards certainly hasn’t helped my problem. Not that I’m complaining!
Their new catalogue is out and to prepare for summer, they’ve got an amazing selection of mustards and other condiments (why mention the others when mustard > other condiments…clearly) for all of your barbecue needs.
From stoneground to sweet and spicy to this incredible honey mustard, all of my mustard dreams have come true.
And with Victoria Day and Memorial Day long weekends just around the corner, a simple grilled salmon recipe made with mustard is exactly what the doctor ordered. Here’s what you need:
Epicure’s organic Honey Mustard
Salt + Pepper
Doesn’t get much easier than that!Print
Grilled Honey Mustard Salmon
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2 1/2lb salmon fillets, skin on if desired
- 2 tbsp Epicure Honey Mustard
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl combine mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Place salmon filets in a flat-bowl and top with mixture.
- Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour, though longer is better* in the fridge.
- Heat up grill to medium-high heat and grease. I like to place a piece of tinfoil on the grill and spray with olive oil spray.
- Place salmon on grill and cook for 4-6 minutes per side depending on how thick your salmon is. Do not overcook! You’re better off undercooking and putting it back on the grill than overcooking.
- Serve immediately.
*I like to marinate mine overnight for the best flavour.
- Serving Size: 1 piece of salmon
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Epicure. I’m thrilled to be working with them this year as one of their 2016 ambassadors. They’re an amazing company and I’m excited to bring you even more delicious recipes featuring their products. As always, thank you for supporting the brands that make THM possible.
Are you a mustard addict? What are some of your favourite foods to grill?
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 8000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!