Delicious peaches and cream overnight oats made with fresh peaches and dairy-free with coconut cream. Just mix all together the night before and it’s ready in the morning.
Fun fact about me, growing up we always had “porridge” for breakfast. Ever since I can remember oatmeal was referred to as porridge in my house and I honestly have no clue why. I was raised on steel cut oats with brown sugar which might have something to do with my love of oatmeal today…
If you’re used to hot oatmeal, I completely understand that cold oats sound weird but I promise they’re delicious! I love that they can be prepped in advance (in no time at all) and there are countless flavor combinations! Since I’m obsessed with all things peach flavored, I decided to make a peaches and cream overnight oats and I’m so glad I did.
Here’s What You Need:
- Rolled oats – make sure you grab gluten-free if necessary.
- Non-dairy milk – I like almond or coconut milk but any milk works!
- Peach – use a fresh, juicy peach!
- Chia seeds – to help thicken the oats while they set.
- Natural sweetener – either maple syrup, honey or agave works.
- Coconut cream – made from a can of full-fat coconut milk.
What is coconut cream?
Coconut cream is the best part of canned coconut milk in my opinion. Place a can of full-fat coconut milk in the fridge overnight. The cream will harden at the top of the can and the bottom will be more of a coconut water consistency. For this recipe, you’ll need to scoop out the cream from the top and save the water for a different recipe (it’s great in smoothies!).
If in a pinch, you can also just open your can of coconut milk and skim off the top without refrigerating, but in certain climates and certain varieties the coconut cream will get mixed in with the coconut water. Alternatively you can buy pure canned coconut cream.
Making and Storing Overnight Oats
It doesn’t get much simpler than an overnight oats recipe. Simply mix all of the ingredients together (except the coconut cream) in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator overnight. When you’re ready to enjoy, remove from the fridge, add some more milk and mix in the coconut cream. Voila! Easy snack, breakfast or dessert is served.Print
Peaches and Cream Overnight Oats
Delicious overnight oatmeal made with fresh peaches and dairy-free with coconut cream. Just mix all together the night before and it’s ready in the morning.
- Prep Time: 8 hours
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 8 hours
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Raw
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (any variety) + more for morning
- 1 fresh peach, chopped
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp coconut cream*
- Combine all ingredients (except coconut cream) in an airtight container or mason jar.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- In the morning add a few more splashes of non-dairy milk and stir in coconut cream.
- Eat cold or warm in microwave.
*You can buy straight coconut cream or open a can of full-fat coconut milk and skim off the cream from the top.
Like this recipe? Here are others you might enjoy:
- Banana Nut Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Almond Butter Overnight Oats
- Blackberry Coconut Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Raspberry Overnight Oat Parfaits
- Mocha Overnight Oats
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 20,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!