Spring is just around the corner! Make the transition seamless with these 15 healthy spring dinner recipes you and the whole family can enjoy. Recipes from yours truly and some friends you’re probably familiar with!
Spring is a funny season when it comes to food, don’t you think! In the winter I crave warm, hearty meals like soups and casseroles. Summer has me craving light, refreshing meals like smoothies and salads. But spring? My body doesn’t know what it wants! I thought it would be fun to round-up some spring-friendly recipes that sound delicious no matter what the weather is doing.
1. Orange Coconut Baked Tofu from The Healthy Maven
2. Zucchini and Ricotta White Pizza from The Healthy Maven
3. Baked Falafel Buddha Bowls from The Healthy Maven
4. Everything Spring Green Salad with Basil Lemon Vinaigrette from Ambitious Kitchen
5. Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets from The Healthy Maven
6. Korean Veggie Burgers from The Healthy Maven
7. 5-Ingredient Turkey Zucchini Boats from Eating Bird Food
8. Thai Green Curry Chicken Salad from Fit Foodie Finds
9. Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta Salad With Kale and Artichokes from The Healthy Maven
10. Greek Cauliflower Rice Pilaf Bowls from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
11. Honey Mustard Grilled Salmon from The Healthy Maven
12. Moroccan Lamb Burgers with Mint Yogurt Sauce from The Healthy Maven
13. Vegan Bahn Mi with Ginger Lime Hummus from A Couple Cooks
14. Sweet Potato Vegan Buddha Bowl from Fit Foodie Finds
15. Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos from The Healthy Maven
What’s your favorite season? I love spring – I just HATE my seasonal allergies!
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 10,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!